C PHOS is high source of phosphorus & calcium derived from patented fermentation process of
ancient sea-bird droppings.
HOW IT WORK:
C PHOS in free-flowing suspension with fulvic acid and soil life metabolites which enables the
mineral components to become available within days. Phosphorus & calcium these components
has vital role in photosynthesis, plant health & plant sugar production. Fulvic acid & soil
metabolites are work as superb soil conditioners.
- C PHOS can be used as an organic source of calcium and phosphorous.
- It initiates new growth due to calcium availability.
- It bears strong flowering emergence per leaf.
- It helps in initial development of settings.
- CPhos play an important role in stress management & self-deference.
- It improves quality of plant and soil
- It improves nutrition uptake through soil.
CPhos apply at the time of pre-flowering, flowering & later fruit development stage.
Drip – 1 lit/acre.
Drenching / Spray- 2 ml / lit